Bohemian look… One of the most popular look these days…Although the look is not new, its an old cupcake with new icing on it. BOHO is a style of dressing that was popular way back in the ’60s and ’70s. The basic style of Boho dressing is a balanced combination of well arranged hippie accessories and free-flow fabrics.
So here are tips while styling your Boho look.
- While choosing your outfit to try to select some vintage kinda flowing dresses.
- Try to add layers to the top of your outfit.
- Like in the image you can also wear a loosely fitted tunic (off white tunic).
- Choose oversized and flowing outfits.
- Go for braids or loose waves for styling your hair.
- You can add some leather belts to give you that gipsy looks as well as shape to your body.
- While coming to makeup… Keep your makeup as simple as possible to have that natural messy look.
- Add some pieces of jewellery made of either leather or beads or tassel threads to add natural junkie look.
- In the above picture, the blue fringed tassel earrings go well with the blue flowy dress or the off white tunic.
- Try to select colours which are close to nature… Like brown, blue, turquoise.
- You can add some oxidised jewellery too to your Boho chic look.
So BOHO LOOK is all about that messy, natural, free lifestyle look……
You can get this gorgeous piece of jewellery from theswagworld.com
and slay the look.